ACTIVE KIDS: DANCE & FITNESS PROGRAM
We provide engaging, age-based movement programs for Foundation to Year 10 students that develop fitness levels, coordination, expressive skills, confidence, creativity and social skills.
Students are also given many performance opportunities throughout the year to showcase their skills and get valuable on-stage experience.
Sessions are led by Jasmine Robinson, an award-winning performer/choreographer currently doing her Bachelor of Applied Dance at the Australian College of Physical Education.
STAGE PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
This program lays the basis and works on all three aspects needed for a stage performer: dancing, singing, and acting.
Through fun and innovative activities, students will learn important lessons in teamwork, responsibility, and self-confidence.
They will be given valuable opportunities to showcase their skills on stage and experience the joy of live performance.
CREATIVE KIDS PROVIDER
Oz Funland is a registered provider with the NSW Government Creative Kids Program. You can now claim your $100 Creative Kids voucher towards any classes.
Conditions to claim:
- Children need to be between 4.5 – 18 years old and enrolled in a NSW school (including home schooling and TAFE);
- Voucher is valid for the calendar year;
- Vouchers can only be used once. If you have used your voucher for another program, it will no longer be valid and it can’t be used again
- Vouchers can only be used for 1 child; each child needs a separate voucher;
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash – no refunds or credits will be issued.
popular figure in the Australian Music Industry for the past 30 years, Guitar wizard Eddy Barila is at hand to help aspiring guitarists live their dreams – whether they be playing guitar in a heavy metal band, impressing friends at jam sessions or playing gospel songs at church.
Vouchers can be redeemed in 4 simple steps:
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/. Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the programs.
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete a Creative Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher. Email Student’s name, DOB & voucher ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org